Sunday, May 13, 2012
Week 5
We had quite a busy week and it went by sooooo fast!!! Kylee is starting to recognize more and more and she tracks toys with her eyes. Sleeping and eating are going well. There are some nights that I am really lucky and get a 4 hour stretch, but mostly 3. I am definitely not complaining! We have figured out most of the gassy issues, so hopefully between Kylee's digestive system maturing and my small diet changes, we won't have too many more crazy 2 to 3 hour long gas battles. The umbilical cord is still on!!! To me it is totally gross! Zoe's fell of within days, so that is what I thought would happen with Kylee's. I am afraid they will probably have to freeze it off at her next appt. We'll see! The biggest problem I am struggling with is no baths!!! I sponge her, but it is not the same. I would love to get Kylee in her routine of bath, then bedtime, like Zoe has, so I am trying to wait patiently. She is beginning to smirk and smile a little! I haven't captured it yet, but I will soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment