Thursday, May 10, 2012

Kylee is One Month Old!!!

 Kylee LOVES to follow her sister with her eyes!
 One month and growing like a weed!



 We are just starting to see glimpses of expession on Kylee's little face.

Loves her big sister's attention :)

Kylee turned a month old on Tuesday.  We cannot believe that a whole month has gone by.  She has been eating, sleeping, and pooping (TMI!!) well.  There has been a little problem with GAS, but it is not as bad as a couple weeks ago.  Right when Shaun had to go back to school, she started having bouts of GAS right at bedtime and it would last sometimes until midnight.  No fun!!!  Poor thing!  We are starting to see some smiling!  It is so cute!  I forget how fun it is when babies start to smile.  She loves her big sister and watches her like a hawk where ever she goes.  I think Zoe will have a little follower for many years to come.  Lately, I have been putting her down a little more because I think she was getting way to used to being held all of the time.  We are still working on the transition to the crib.  I think it will be much earlier than Zoe because she refuses to sleep in the bassinet.  I have been putting her in some 0-3 month clothes, but they are still very baggy.  Can't wait to see how grows and changes!  BUT not too fast!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment