Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!!!

 Good Morning!  Happy Mother's Day!
 Mommy and Zoe at Tam O Shanter Restaurant
 Great Grandma and Kylee
 Silly girl!!!
 Auntie Diana and Kylee
 Mommy and the girls
 Like Mother, Like Daughter (Same facial expression!)
 Family Pic (I am trying to get better at taking these more often!)
 Grandma and the girls





Happy Mother's Day to all our family members and friends that are mothers.  I had such a great day hanging out with my family today.  We took it easy in the morning and the girls got me a certificate to get a pedicure each.  Yes, one from each kiddo.  I went last weekend, so I am going to wait and get one maybe next weekend, but it definitely is my favorite get-away.  My girls are the best!!!  Zoe was very loving today (on most other days too :) ) and had a great day, so that always makes my days a lot better.  It was so nice to have another little one around to celebrate with (I think I have a Momma's girl on our hands :) ).  My family made it such a special day and I am so grateful to have two healthy beautiful baby girls!  We hadn't made firm plans yet and my mom asked if we wanted to join the fam for dinner, so we decided to go.  Lately, we have been so busy that we don't see all of the family a lot.  It was yummy!  Then home for bath and bedtime.  I look forward to everything that life with the girls will bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment