I am REALLY trying to capture that smile that we've seen!
Watching the Dodgers with Daddy...
"Mommy! This flower is swallowing my head!!!"
Getting CHUBBY cheeks! :)
Our schedule is very predictable now. Kylee feeds every three hours for the most part. Sometimes we can stretch it to 4. Ideally I like that at night, so Mommy can get just enough sleep to feel well rested in the morning. It is such a difference if I get a 4 hour stretch at night instead of a 3 hour stretch! We transitioned her from our bed (I know...I know...she shouldn't have ever been in our bed, but between her and I adjusting to the feedings at night, it made life easier.) to the bassinet this week and she is such a trooper! She is sleeping very well in her bassinet now and I am just waiting until Shaun gets out of school (2 and a half weeks, but who's counting!?) to transition her to her room and start pumping to teach Kylee to bottle feed every once in awhile. That way Daddy can help out at night :). She is getting soooooo big already!!! It seems like she is growing much faster than Zoe ever did! I think she is almost 10 lbs. They say newborns are supposed to gain somewhere between .75 oz and 1 oz everyday, so she is right on track. I think she is going to give her sister a run for her money...my bet is she will be the taller sis! We'll see!
No comments:
Post a Comment