Monday, August 1, 2011

Zoe is Starting School TOMORROW!!!

Holy cow!!! Shaun and I have been going back and forth about starting Zoe in school this year. She is 2 years, 3 months right now and we have not found a program that takes preschoolers before 2 years, 9 months. I looked into the little preschool that is at the park behind the school we teach at and they have a class that starts TOMORROW!!! It is a Parent/Child preschool program for 2-4 year olds, but I am hoping that when the teacher sees the amount of language Zoe has, she will allow her into the preschool program for 3-5 year olds. This class is for 4 weeks, an hour and a half a day, two days a week. That is perfect for her this year...if she cannot go into the 3-5 year old class, then we will have to come up with another option. We will see! She is not only starting school tomorrow, but she will start her first set of swim lessons without Mommy or Daddy on Monday afternoon. There has been a lot happening at our house lately...Shaun and I are in disbelief at how fast our little baby girl is growing up and becoming so independent.

No comments:

Post a Comment