Sunday, July 31, 2011

Bye Bye Baby Bed!!!

Zoe is helping Daddy take her crib apart to make room for her big girl bed.
Loving the new big bed!



All made up! (Yes it is HUGE!!!)

Our little peanut swallowed up by the bed.



"Sleeping"

No headboard...just sticker decals, I love it! So does Zoe!


We have been debating what to do for Zoe's big girl bed...Do we make the toddler bed out of the crib? Do we buy her a new bedroom set? Twin? Full? There are too many options, but we decided to take the guest bed (Sorry Kim and Dave!) and take the frame off of it, so it is directly on the ground. She tried it out in the guest room and loved the idea, so we went for it. It happens to be a queen, so it is HUGE. She is such a tiny peanut in it, but it should last her a really long time. I went and bought her new bedding at Target that I thought was perfect for Zoe. I hadn't made up my mind about making a headboard yet, but found great wall decals that worked out perfect. Zoe loves it! Tonight is the first night, so we shall see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment