Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Zoe's First Day of School

Ready for School
Freetime

Decorating a Bag for Thursday's Picnic




Finger Painting
On Our Way Home...Zoe Survived!



All Tuckered Out!!!


Zoe had her first day of school today. She did an awesome job! I think we will be able to leave her on her own in a week or two. The first part of the day is freetime and Zoe really liked that they have a kitchen with play food. She really enjoys playing with that type of stuff at home, so it made her feel comfortable. She listened to a story and sang a song, then got to decorate a bag for her picnic on Thursday and finger painted. After she finished her painting, she was able to go outside and water the small gardens. It was not as structured as Shaun and I had hoped for, but I think it is a great introduction to school. We will probably be looking into some other options for the fall, just in case this placement does not work out.

1 comment:

  1. Pre-school!! Holy cow. I can't believe it!! Looks like they have some cool things. Have fun on your picnic!!

    ReplyDelete