Look what the Easter bunny left behind...
We are big kids now and are ready for our indoor egg hunt!!!
Kylee pointed to this egg, so we HAD to get it :)
Oh yeah! More birthday celebration!
And big sis got to celebrate too!
Happy Easter! I really can't believe that a whole year has passed. Last year on Easter, I was in labor and hoping to have Kylee, so Nona and Tasia could see the baby before they flew home the next day. Well all worked out well. Kylee cooperated and came out on Easter! She and her sister really like this holiday. I remember wanting to get through Easter morning and the egg hunt before going to the hospital. Now I look at how big all of the kiddos are getting and I can't believe it! Our family is happy and healthy and that is the best thing of all! Our girls celebrate their birthdays and Easter around the same time, and nothing could be better.
This Easter was spent going to church in the morning, then to my parents' house to celebrate Easter and the girls' birthdays with the family. The kiddos had an Easter egg hunt and craft time. And of course we love when my cousins come because the kiddos love entertaining them (or vice versa), so we get a little break :) Thanks girls!!! We enjoyed time hanging out and the kids had plenty to play with because of the goodies the got from Grandma and Grandpa and the egg contents. We sang Happy Birthday and the girls open presents to top off the night. Thanks for celebrating with us everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment