Monday, April 8, 2013
Happy FIRST Birthday Kylee!
My baby girl is ONE!!! Kylee Mae, I cannot believe it has already been a year. This year and all of your milestones have been bitter sweet. Every time you accomplish something new, I am elated, yet sad that we will never experience that ever again. I love your serious, yet spunky personality. You are going to be our child who gets into EVERYTHING. The need to explore and try things is definitely going to enhance your little life. Your smile is definitely contagious and you are such a little cuddle bug. We have yet to see a tooth surface, but I am sure we are not far from that and you may begin walking VERY soon. You are just like your sissy in many ways too. Both of you go through stages of liking and disliking (or interested and uninterested in) different types of foods. Right now, you love black beans, bananas, cheese, bagels with cream cheese, and yogurt. A staple for you is definitely oatmeal. You love the swing in the backyard and you can't get enough of your big sis. She makes you crack up like no other. I hope that you two grow to be very close friends and get along for your whole lifetime. Both of you are so lucky to have one another and Mommy and Daddy and doubly lucky! Happy Birthday Pumpkin!
For Kylee's birthday we kept it really low key and she got beans for dinner because they are her fave. Zoe helped her open her gifts and she got a cool do in the bath to top it all off. And the beat goes on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment