Saturday, March 30, 2013

Kylee's First Birthday Party








































Kylee did so well at her first birthday party!!!  Even though we still have a little over a week before she truely turns one, we had to spread the parties out for our sanity.  Kylee had a "Very Hungry Caterpillar" party.  I LOVE Pinterest!  This is the first party that I relied heavily on Pinterest for ideas.  It all came together so nicely!  I am super proud of all the decor for this party, and the food was fun too!  Because I chose the book as a theme, I carried out the theme throughout the food too.  Everyone had such a great time and Shaun and I actually got to mingle a lot this time.  We have such a great group of friends and it continues to grow.  Cake time went amazingly well too!  Kylee stared at all of the people singing to her and she didn't cry, she tried the cake and then of course cried when she was all done.  All in all, it was a big success!  On to planning Zoe's!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment