Saturday, April 14, 2012

Happy Third Birthday Zoe!!!









April 11th was Zoe's third birthday. We cannot believe our baby is already three and that she has a little sister now too! I wanted to make it as special as possible and give Zoe all the attention she deserves on her birthday. She woke up to find a new wardrobe for dress up clothes, built by Jeff. He did a great job. I gave him a picture of one that I found in Pottery Barn Kids and I wasn't about to pay an astronomical amount for it, so Jeff said he could make it. It turned out great and Zoe loves it! She hangs up her clothes and plays dress shop with us now. Plus her baby sister got her a dress up trunk and we supplied the summer wardrobe. She went to lunch with Daddy, Nana, and Uncle Todd and Grandma and Grandpa came over with Chinese for dinner. Grandma helped me out and made Zoe a heart shaped cake. We sang her Happy Birthday and she blew the candles out before we could finish. Daddy relit the candles and she blew them out for a second time after we were finished singing.

No comments:

Post a Comment