Friday, April 13, 2012

Happy Easter!!!

The Easter Bunny Visited :)
Only missing one thing...There are 2 baskets, only one girl :)
Zoe and Tasia
Daddy Rocking the Bunny
Nona and Tasia
Nona, Zoe, and Tasia (Last Picture of Nona's 2 Great Granddaughters :) )
Jasmine at the Egg Hunt in the Front Yard
Zoe Hunting for EggsTristan
After the Egg Hunt
Grandma's Easter Baskets to the Kiddos
Egg Hunt with the Cousins


Jadyn
RyderZach


Lalaloopsy Frenzy

Playing with Cousins
Kylee decided she wasn't ready to come out, so I went a whole week after I thought I would have her. I was quite uncomfortable the last week, and it felt like no end was in sight. Easter morning came and I was prepared. The baskets for the girls were set up and I even wrapped Zoe's birthday presents for Wednesday because I was getting induced on Easter Sunday Night. Weeeeelllll...Kylee finally had a plan!!! My water began to "leak" when I got out of bed that morning, but I was determined to get through part of Easter before going into the hospital. From Zoe's birthing experience I thought that it would still be a very long process, so I figured a little time devoted to Zoe would make me feel better about leaving her. When Nona and Tasia got up, we let Zoe open her basket. She was thrilled with everything the Easter bunny brought her. She is so blessed!!! And we are too! Then Zoe was able to have two Easter egg hunts at our house. One with our neighbors in the front yard and one with her cousins in the backyard. It is so neat to see all the cousins playing and having a good time. They really idolize each other. After I ate lunch I decided it was time to go into the hospital...

No comments:

Post a Comment