Monday, April 11, 2011

Zoe is Two!!!












Zoe turned two today!!! She was so excited that it was her birthday. The joke is when she is asked how old she is, she smirks and says five and holds up five fingers. Later she will correct herself and will say two. This morning she woke us, as usual, and we went into her room to sing her Happy Birthday. It was too cute to see her perk up and jump up and down. I think she is really starting to like this birthday stuff. We really started emphasizing birthdays when Daddy had his birthday in January. I asked her this morning whose birthday it was and she said, "Ummmm...Grandma's?" I said, "No, she already had her turn." "Ummmm...Jasmine's?" I said, "No, hers is next month." I told her it was her turn today. She beamed from ear to ear. I told her we had something special for her in the living room and there she found presents, cards and balloons. She is filled with expressions in these pics. We are forever laughing and enjoying all of her expressions. We went to dinner tonight and she blew out her two candles on her special cake. That definitely made me a nervous mommy, watching her get that close to the candles, but she blew them right out! She was so proud, she clapped and said Yay! We are now looking forward to celebrating with more friends and family at her birthday party in two weeks. It will be a ladybug filled day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment