Tuesday, April 19, 2011

A Favor...

This afternoon while I was cleaning up a bit, Zoe came up to me and said, "Mommy, will you do me a favor?" First of all, I was so shocked she said that and I said, "Sure, what is it baby girl?" I was thinking that she must have heard us say that and I didn't think that she would use it in the correct context. Mind you...I am busy and Zoe is just standing right next to me. She responded, "Will you get my cell phone for me?" Holy cow!!! I snickered at her of course then asked her where it was. She said very matter of factly, "In my toy basket." I thought that I would share this story, as I thought it was pretty classic.

1 comment:

  1. Too funny!!!! If she is asking for her cell now...imagine what the future holds :) Can't wait to see you guys this weekend!

    ReplyDelete