Zoe was such a trooper! She was able to celebrate Halloween for two days. On Friday, Shaun and I took her to school and she was in the parade. The lil' lady bug was the star of the show. It was so fun to see her interact with the students and she was so attentive. I would post more pictures of the parade, but I do not have permission to post some of the kiddos that are in the pictures.
Today, she was able to "trick or treat" in my parents neighborhood. My old stomping grounds...it's so funny to think that the next generation is trick or treating at the same houses, with the same people, I did when I was young. Then we came back home to trick or treat at our neighbors' houses.
On a side note, she has been sleeping really well lately. Yipee! About 9 hours almost straight through. A few nights she may wake up once and need her pacifier, but goes right back down. She tried carrots right after peas and she LOVED those compared to peas. Now we are onto squash and she really seems to like that too. She is becoming such a good eater at night, but we are still working on the morning feeding. Her personality is so easy to love and she is becoming so fun to play around with.
No comments:
Post a Comment