When October 1st rolled around, I couldn't wait for Zoe to wear some of her Halloween clothes. Grandma got Zoe a perfect onesie for her. It has a bat on the front and it says "Teething Bites". There are more outfits to come and we are definitely looking forward to them.
Today, Zoe wore her "Future Teacher" onesie. And she rolled completely over from her back to her stomach. Not only did she do that...BUT she tucked her knees under her tummy and looked like she was ready to crawl away!
Is it too much for me to tell my baby girl to stop growing up so fast?
Too cute!! I want S to stop growing, too. So far, I have not gotten my wish. She is going to be a lady bug, too!! I love it!!
ReplyDeleteso cute! you guys should come trick-or-treat at our house so we can see her all dressed up! Jake is going to be a skeleton for Halloween :)
ReplyDelete