Saturday, January 2, 2016

Preparations for Christmas





















 This year I found myself extremely busy BAKING in my new kitchen.  BUT I still made time for some of our traditions.  It has been a couple years in a row that the girls and their daddy decorate the Christmas tree, then all the girls decorate the gingerbread house.  This year was a bit tougher because they both wanted to be very involved, so I separated their candies and gave them areas on the house to decorate and things were perfect after that.  Of course, Ky really wanted to eat the candies, so she licked one just to make sure that it was good enough for the gingerbread house.  Zo had a bit of a problem with that, but I reminded her that it wasn't a big problem because we don't eat it anyways.  She is easy to reason with from time to time.  Towards the end, Ky was more interested in eating her candies, so I told her to go for it.  She was as happy as a clam!















No comments:

Post a Comment