Thursday, November 8, 2012

Zoe's First Field Trip- Pumpkin Patch



 
Hay Ride with Zoe's School






 
Ooooo...Hay




Zoe's first field trip was to the pumpkin patch.  It was on my birthday, so I decided to take a half day to take her.  I couldn't stay all day because I had parent teacher conferences scheduled that day.  She had a good time and I was excited to be able to go on her first field trip.  We picked out some pumpkins and Grandma got Zoe a big pumpkin to carve.  She picked out very round little pumpkins and a great pumpkin to carve.  We also saw the animals.  Next year we will definitely spend more time there because I am sure she will have a field trip there again.  Kylee loved the hay and stems of the pumpkins.  She wouldn't even look up when we wanted to get her attention for a picture.  Silly little baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment