Saturday, October 6, 2012
What Have We Been Up To???
Well as usual, September is a CRAZY busy month for us. We started school on the 5th this year and Shaun had to take on a combo, so it has been busier than usual. Oh! And did I mention that we have Kylee to worry about in the mornings now too! I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. Oh, okay, I wouldn't mind working less to be home with the girls even more. We are lucky though, because we do get home much earlier than most full time jobs. Also, September is a birthday filled month for us. We have attended 3 birthday celebrations in the last two weeks. First, was my friend Amanda's, little guy, Jakey's 3rd birthday party. It was a circus theme and Amanda goes all out! There were games the kids could play for prizes, a person making balloon animals, hot dogs, cotton candy, popcorn, and the BEST homemade circus decorations. Then we went to our friends' little one, Nick's 4th birthday party at the park. It was a safari/Diego party. They went on a scavenger hunt, got safari hats, monkeys, and binoculars. Zoe wasn't too sure about the big pinata. Lastly, we, Kylee and I went to our nephew, Zach's cowboy/girl party. Unfortunately, Zoe was sick so she couldn't go. Oh, did I mention that Zoe is struggling to stay healthy since she has started school. Here we go!!! Kylee has caught whatever it is Zo had and poor little thing sounds so bad when she coughs. She is getting better though. Zoe is still a great big sis and is learning what personal space is because her sissy will let her know when she is too close :).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment