Saturday, September 8, 2012

Preschool in NP

 Zoe's Note from the Teachers
 Daddy and Zoe

 Such a BIG girl!!!

 Not sure about Mommy leaving...
 Oh!  This is kind of fun...
 Snack Time
 Line Up
 Dismissal
 
Bye-bye Miss Christy
 
We are in super busy these days!  Zoe started preschool in NP a week before we started school, so I was able to take her, help in the classroom, and Daddy came to pick her up.  When Shaun and I went to the parent meeting before school started, the teachers gave each parent a note to give the kids. It is such a cute idea and inside the card they said they were excited about this year and were "tickled" to have her in their class (with a feather attached).    She was a bit nervous on the first day, but no tears!  She found her cubby on her own and chose to paint first.  I am amazed at the structure of this program and know that Zoe will have an awesome experience.  

No comments:

Post a Comment