Happy New Year!!! On New Year's Eve, Zoe danced the night away...just like last year. She finally knocked out close to 10! She had so much fun dancing to the Chicken Dance and Hokey Pokey. She twirls around like a little ballerina.
It is going to be such a busy year for us. Kylee will be arriving early in April, along with Zoe's 3rd birthday, and of course all the other events that make life busy. I am definitely showing way more than I did with Zoe and apparently that is the trend for second pregnancies. I am just about ready for maternity clothes full time and I think I made it up until the last month with Zoe before having to wear maternity full time. Bummer!
The next step for the baby is to get her room ready. That takes quite a few steps because we have a couple of household projects that need to be worked on first, prior to painting her room. It will be gray and a focus wall will have pink, small black, white, and gray horizontal stripes. I was able to pick out some bedding for her and we decided to hand down all of Zoe's furniture to her. Zoe got a new dresser and nightstand, so she could give the other furniture to Kylee. She happily did so after learning she would get new furniture.
All of our new adventures will keep us super busy I am sure! It is an exciting time to look forward to, and we hope that all of our family and friends have just a wonderful of a year as we plan to have. Happy New Year!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment