First flight with her own seat! OUCH $$$!!!
It took me a little while to get back to blogging...we have been very busy and we are FINALLY on vacation for the holidays! Now I have a little time :). This blog dates back to the end of October when we were in October. Grandma gave us some more pics, so I thought I would post them. Zoe got her own seat on the airplane for the first time. It is definitely not fun to pay for a third ticket!!! Zoe was not a fan of her harness seat belt, so let's just say that the lap belt was enough. I wasn't about to fight that battle for 5 and half hours. Also, she got to play Bingo for the first time and she won a Barbie and a baby doll. She was so excited that she stayed up for it. It was 9 o'clock by the time the game was coming to an end, which was midnight our time!!! (Zoe's record, for sure!!!)
I promised some of the conversations she had with us on the trip. She is so inquisitive already, Shaun and I are having a difficult time keeping up with her and her thoughts! She is also at the age where everything is taken quite literally. So here goes...
-We were waiting to board our plane, so Grandma took her to watch the planes that were taking off and landing. She kept asking Grandma if each plane was our plane. Finally, she saw one take off and she said to Grandma, "That looks scary. I think when our airplane takes off, I'm gonna freak out." Grandma couldn't do anything, but crack up.
-While we were in our condo in Kauai, the very first morning, we woke up SUPER early. So...it was 3:30 in the morning and Zoe was so excited to play with her toys and hang out with Grandma. She started running around and jumping. We were on the second floor, so I said, "Zoe, no jumping there are people below you." She proceeded to look on the floor and under the coffee table...then she asked, "Where are they?". My mom and I were cracking up so much! I had to use my parents house as an example of different floors, then she seemed to understand. We had to make a rule that there was no jumping and running around until it was light outside. That was difficult, but she was pretty good at peeking out of the window curtains to see if it was still dark.
No comments:
Post a Comment