Sunday, October 23, 2011

Zoe's Halloween Party

My Pumpkin Cake :)
The Goodies Table

Veggie Tray (notice the pumpkin's "spit"?)

Munchies Table (missing the Pizza Mummies)

Our Lil' Princess (goofy princess for sure!)





Checking out all the party goodies...



Lil' Red Riding Hood

Dragon Dinosaur

Lil' Red Riding Hood and Big Bad Wolf


Pizza Mummies

Baby Tristan

Princess Kristin

Spider Craft Time




Tattoos!



Two Princesses



The Jumper


Like I said in the last post, I am a guilty momma, so I decided that we should throw Zoe a Halloween party, so her and her friends could hang out and wear their costumes. I didn't mention that we will be flying home from Hawaii on Halloween, so I really shouldn't be very guilty, right? Her friends and cousins came over to celebrate and they all looked so cute! We had fun treats and snacks that were Halloween themed and decorations all over. The party included a spider craft, tattoos, and a small jumper (thanks to Zoe's cousins!). I love prepping for fun little parties for Zoe and hopefully I can continue to do so after the next lil' one comes along!

1 comment:

  1. Great job with the Halloween themed food!!! So sorry to miss the party :( Looks like it was so fun!

    ReplyDelete