Grandma thought it would be nice if the WHOLE family went to Disneyland for the holidays. Grandma and Grandpa treated Greg, Heather, Shaun and me to a season pass. Thanks! Now we can take the kids back a few more times in the next year. The kiddos are still free, so that makes it really nice. I will post a whole group shot, once I get it from my mom. It was very successful with 6 adults and the 4 kiddos, Zach, 2, Zoe, 20 months, and Ryder and Jadyn, 9 months. It was my nephews and niece's first time, so that made it extra special. Zoe still loves the Tiki Room and Zach was tall enough to go on his first roller coaster! As you can see from the pics, everyone really seemed to enjoy Astro Blasters. That is one of our favorite rides...Shaun and I try to go on it every time we are there. Zoe LOVES Goofy from afar, but when we got in line to say hello to Goofy, she said, "No Goofy, no Goofy". I thought we could at least give high fives, but that was a no go, she hid so no one, not even, Goofy could see her :)...it was pretty cute! All in all it was a very good trip and we can't wait to go back again.
Tuesday, December 28, 2010
Disneyland with the Wismann Family
Grandma thought it would be nice if the WHOLE family went to Disneyland for the holidays. Grandma and Grandpa treated Greg, Heather, Shaun and me to a season pass. Thanks! Now we can take the kids back a few more times in the next year. The kiddos are still free, so that makes it really nice. I will post a whole group shot, once I get it from my mom. It was very successful with 6 adults and the 4 kiddos, Zach, 2, Zoe, 20 months, and Ryder and Jadyn, 9 months. It was my nephews and niece's first time, so that made it extra special. Zoe still loves the Tiki Room and Zach was tall enough to go on his first roller coaster! As you can see from the pics, everyone really seemed to enjoy Astro Blasters. That is one of our favorite rides...Shaun and I try to go on it every time we are there. Zoe LOVES Goofy from afar, but when we got in line to say hello to Goofy, she said, "No Goofy, no Goofy". I thought we could at least give high fives, but that was a no go, she hid so no one, not even, Goofy could see her :)...it was pretty cute! All in all it was a very good trip and we can't wait to go back again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment