Sunday, April 11, 2010

Zoe's First Birthday Party





We had Zoe's first birthday party at Peppertree Park last Saturday. Her grandmas and grandpas, aunt and uncle, cousin, and friends were there to help celebrate. Thanks for coming! She looked super cute in her pink dress with a cupcake on it. The food turned out to be a success after waiting until the last minute (Mommy's fault). And many thought the cake was delicious! Unfortunately Zoe was still recooperating from a nasty flu/cold and ear infection, so she was fussy most of the time. I don't think that it helped any that it was extremely windy.

THE CAKE...everyone always looks forward to that first cake moment. Zoe wanted nothing to do with the cake at all! Mommy had to help her a little. She just screamed. I wasn't taking pics the whole time, so someone that was will have to send me the pics of her screaming. I will post more cake pics when I get them.


Zoe received her first present for her birthday on St. Patrick's Day and loved reading the card. And we opened all her party presents at home after a much needed nap. All the presents overwhelmed her, so she got a little cranky. She got so many neat toys (and of course cute clothes too) and loved reading all the cards too!

No comments:

Post a Comment