Zoe has really developed a fun little personality. She laughs with us now, crawls, knows what a doggie says, throws food and bottles/sippy cups, and stands on her own. Baby food is not her favorite anymore. She has discovered regular table food and loves to pick up bites off of her tray. Yogurt, bagels, cream cheese, pasta, cooked carrots, turkey, and squash have been a hit so far.
A few weeks ago we went to visit our friends and Zoe was able to play with Jackson and Addison. We celebrated Jackson's fourth birthday and Addison's second birthday. They are growing up so fast!
We just celebrated Zoe's first Valentine's Day...all month she has been wearing a lot of red and heart prints. I tried to put a red bow on her head and she wasn't having it. Oh well! That phase of not minding things on her head is long gone!I just love this face for some reason!
Today was Neon Day at school and I always try to get Zoe to participate in some way, so I can tell my class about it. Zoe wore her neon glasses long enough to QUICKLY snap one picture.
Lovin' the glasses! She is too cute for words!
ReplyDelete