This has been a super busy week for Shaun and I...last Friday I found out that I got my job back. Woohoo! I will be teaching a 2-3 combo at the same school as last year. THEN Shaun got a call on Monday afternoon and he got his job back! He will be teaching 2nd at a different school this year, but is looking forward to getting to know a new staff. We will still carpool and Zoe will definitely be going to a babysitter now :(...It's been a great, but busy week. Fortunately for me, Shaun doesn't get the keys to his room until Monday, so I was able to use him in my class.
Zoe is officially FOUR months old! We cannot believe how fast time is flying by. She turned 4 months old on Tuesday and she is getting so big. She is fully formula fed now and will go to the doctor next week for her 4 month check-up and more shots :(.
We took Zoe to the fair again this week. My mom was watching Zoe's cousin, Zach, so he was able to hang out with us at the fair too. There is so much to keep them entertained with. Zach loved the tap dancers enough to bob his head to the music they made. It was super cute!
The rest of the week Zoe has been a trooper because we have dropped her off with Grandma, so we could work on some house projects and in my classroom. Also, we have brought her with us EVERYWHERE, so her nap schedule has been funky, but she sure is sleeping well at night. I guess it pays off to keep her busy during the day :).
I will post more pictures later, hopefully soon, but I cannot make any promises with how busy life will be with school starting soon!
Friday, August 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment